please keep everything crossed for me tomorrow

F

I have my viva tomorrow afternoon and would really appreciate any good luck wishes or positive vibes.

Agh! Serious panic now and I feel like I don't know anything at all. Hopefully I will look more positive and confident that I actually feel!

Good luck tomorrow fluffymonster. Let us know how it goes.

F

Thanks 404. I am still trying to revise which I know is pointless but I still feel the need to try and 'cram'. I am trying to remind myself that I did do the work so I should actually know it!

I promise to let you know the outcome (even if it is not so good).

T

Good Luck

A

Good luck fluffymonster, you'll be fine once you get in there, I promise that waiting for a viva is much worse than actually being in one! All the very best

K

My fingers and legs are so crossed I shall end up in A & E!

GOOD LUCK

F

Thanks, you are so lovely.

I

I've always found cramming useful! All the best x

J

all the best fluffy. remember you're the expert on your work and and you know it more than any other person in the world. you just need to be calm in explaining it to someone who is an expert in the area but not in your work.

don worry, you'll be fine.

J

good luck!!!

K

Wonder how fluffy's gettng on? Surely it's not still going on?

F

Woo hoo, minor changes! I did not find out until about 4.50pm though, was a long one!

The whole thing is so odd as I can't quite believe it. Ah well, the celebrating will start and hopefully it will seem more 'real'.

Thanks guys.

K

wonderful news! congratulations!!!

How long did it go on for?

I can uncross everything now

A

Congratulations Dr Fluffymonster!!!!! We all had faith in you! Very well done!!!

great news, congratulations Dr fluffymonster.