Rant thread

M

Ok, there is any easy solution to some of these problems! Let Sneaks's pigeons eat Baltar's flies, then let the food-demanding cat catch the pigeon and set Peljam's dog on to the cat. Then let the dog chase the supervisors (not mine - they've been lovely today) and bite their bums. That should tire the dog out and, hey presto, no more barking.

8-)

P

Quote From moonblue:

Ok, there is any easy solution to some of these problems! Let Sneaks's pigeons eat Baltar's flies, then let the food-demanding cat catch the pigeon and set Peljam's dog on to the cat. Then let the dog chase the supervisors (not mine - they've been lovely today) and bite their bums. That should tire the dog out and, hey presto, no more barking.

8-)

(up) That's a plan I can get behind!

N

I have 3 children living across the road from me - and a dog. I dread the sunshine - then they're outside from 7.30 am to 8.30pm. On their trampoline. They must bounce in sequence - not the dog! As each bounces, they scream at the highest pitch I've ever heard - and the dog barks at this.

So that's about one high pitched scream every 30 seconds, followed by a dog bark, for around 13 hours - minus 15 mins. feeding - about 20 ft. away from me.

Whilst I'm writing hard-core social science theory

Oh joy. I used to love the summer.

Rant over.

Despite my frantic emails to sup yesterday expressing my concern that the paper I am only writing the discussion for today is due in for a conference by Friday, I have received no emails back about my writing I've done so far. :-(

A

There is yearly summer party in the town I'm currently living in, celebrating all things Basque, and I hate every single one of the people who were there and partying until 5 am this morning, keeping me awake. Especially the freak who kept dooting the car horn for about 2 hours. Seriously, the town's not that great. Plus I'm like a demon without enough sleep and was cursing like a sailor last night. I had to have a lie in this morning and consequently starting work late, when I've got loads to do before 5pm. Rant over.