Something positive!!!

E

I was at a conference last week and my oresentation was really good as I had a lo of questions aftrewards and an interesting discussion started!
Then, my supervisors told me that my theoretical chapters are finally almost OK and that they want me to highlight the changes that I will be doing form now on, as they are so minor that they cannot detect them in the text!
And finally, I got invited at another national conference in my country, which I think is important as I am getting known (is there such a phrase???) there!

If I can do it (while working FT and having Greek as a mother language) then anyone can!!!!!!!!!

N

Yay, well done Emmaki! Those are proper achievements! :)

D

Well done Emmaki, that is a fab achievement to be recognised in your own right as a researcher!  Enjoy the moment and build on it (up)

That's great Emmaki, really good news, sounds like you're doing really well - and it's so nice to hear about good things happening too! Congratulations!

H

Congrats :). It's great to read some good news. I think we should have a thread that focuses on good news.

E

Thank you all for your support!!!! It is nice to have your work and effort recognised!!!!!!!
Personally, I am one of the people that try to find something positive at everything, but lately I really needed the encouragement, as I started feeling tired and a little demotivated! So this couldn't have come at a better time! ;-)

P. S. The "positive thread" is a nice idea!!!!!!!!
:p