Survey

A

Hello!
This questionnaire is part of a research that aims to measure the tendency towards consumer resistance to innovation.
Please express your own opinion, after carefully reading each question, without hesitation and without being influenced by others. This study is for research purposes only and we ensure the confidentiality of the answers provided.
Completing the questionnaire does not take longer than 10 minutes.
Thank you for your time!

E

I really wanted to partcipate, but 1. Why do you have only the option of male/female? 2. I think that you aim to participants of acertsin coubtry, as you mention only lei

P

Quote From emmaki:
I really wanted to partcipate, but 1. Why do you have only the option of male/female?

I wouldn't normally get involved in a discussion like this but I think it's perfectly reasonable to have a binary choice. What would you like to have seen there?

E

Quote From pm133:
Quote From emmaki:
I really wanted to partcipate, but 1. Why do you have only the option of male/female?

I wouldn't normally get involved in a discussion like this but I think it's perfectly reasonable to have a binary choice. What would you like to have seen there?

At least the option “other”.
Although this does not affect me directly, I believe it us an issue of respect to non binary people

P

These sorts of battles are probably best left to those directly affected by them otherwise we'd never get any work done for worrying about it. I know plenty of people from all sorts of minority groups and for the most part they find making the sort of change you are suggesting, to be highly patronising at best and completely counter-productive at worst. What matters is intention and deeds.

It's pretty clear that no disrespect is intended by the original poster and in my opinion the issue should be left at that.

E

Quote From pm133:
These sorts of battles are probably best left to those directly affected by them otherwise we'd never get any work done for worrying about it. I know plenty of people from all sorts of minority groups and for the most part they find making the sort of change you are suggesting, to be highly patronising at best and completely counter-productive at worst. What matters is intention and deeds.

It's pretty clear that no disrespect is intended by the original poster and in my opinion the issue should be left at that.

If that’s your opinion.....I have a different one!

P

Quote From emmaki:
Quote From pm133:

If that’s your opinion.....I have a different one!

Good for you.