TV shows when you were younger!!!

S

What TV shows did everyone watch when they were kids? I used to watch Thundercats, He-Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Tranformers!! As well as things like saved by the bell.

Who remembers a show called 'Woof!', tis was the show where some kid would randomly turn into a dog, and predictably save the day!

I wish i was a kid again...

H

Totally remember all those shows! Particulary like snarf from the thundercats as he was constantly moaning and going "snarf, snarf". Also really enjoyed, the a-team. supergran, airwolf, bagpuss, pigeon street, trap door, bananaman, superted (what was the secret word??, jimbo, rainbow and the clangers! Also remember kids shows from the 90's and 00's that i used to watch instead of doing my degree or masters coursework or attending lectures!

W

X-Men, Power Rangeres, Transformers, Ninja turtles, Married with Children, Simpsons, all on Sky One. I used to love that channel. And funnily enough my fav. character in the Ninja Turtles was "the brain" closely followed by Donatello!

These days I still watch the oh so lovely Simpsons, and have seen the X-Men movies more than once. It reminds me of youthful days. I still don't understand why I liked the Power Rangers ever.

S

i reckon super teds secret word was 'secret word', as he always used to say 'i'll just say my secret word' and he would change, without actually saying anything else.

power rangers were good for 1 or 2 shows, then it was too predictable- some stupid monster created by that witch, it goes and plays in the park, power rangers come and kick hell out if it, it gets big, then the power rangers crap themselves and get megazord out. megazord kills big thing, then the world is safe again. didn't it seem strange that all these monsters were put in the same part of america (where the power rangers lived coincidently)? and that they were put there for no good reason. Anyway, why were a bunch of kids picked to be power rangers? If i had the choice I would have selected loads of hard-ass marines or something. I didn't like power rangers.

M

martha, mary mungo & midge, chocoblock, wind in the willows (classic), rent-a-ghost (oh they just keep coming), count duckula, danger mouse, fraggle rock, jamie and the magic torch, wizadora, worzel gummidge, tales of the riverbank, camberwick green, poddington peas, Dogtanian & the Three Muskethounds, finger mouse, going live (inspired), the storyteller (now i always remember this but no else does - was on sundays at about 6pm and he had a dog), the jetsons, why don't you?, the wonder years, monkey (fab)

W

Oh yes, Flintstones, Jetsons and Monkey. I loved Barney!

H

AND.. button moon, and cities of gold!! Loved the theme tune. But the scariest thing on tv was the host of fingermouse! he shouldn't have been on kid's tv, no-way!

W

I also liked Dexter's Laboratory but I am not sure if I liked it as a child or teen.

H

Buttercop yay! she's the strongest fighter!

S

when i was about 14, I liked Johnny Bravo. He ruled.

G

The singing ringing tree. Really gives the game away on 'ages' if you remember that.

W

Sesame St. when I was a wee toddler!

W

big bird was my fav.

G

Amazing That no one has mentioned Blue Peter. Or was it too uncool to like Blue pater as a child? Anyway the BP dream team of course...John, Peter and Val.

S

blue peter was boring. all they ever did was make stuff that was pointless, or do some stupid activity