Viva preparation book

A

======= Date Modified 22 Nov 2010 15:20:53 =======
Hi,

I remember reading in a thread that someone had a pdf version of the viva prep book that everyone recommends (the Tinkler one). I can't remember who it was, but my viva is just over a week away, so if anyone has it and doesn't mind sending me a copy, I'd be eternally grateful! :-)

Many thanks in advance
Amy

C

Hi Amy.

I think its walminskipeasucker who has the book on pdf. If you search the forum for the name "Tinkler" you should be able to confirm this, there's been a few posts on this.

I'm sure he won't mind you pm-ing him. He seems like a thoroughly nice chap. (up)

All the very best for your viva. Please come back and tell us all about it.

W

I do have that book. I'll send it to you. Just PM me a contact e-mail address and I'll send it to you. Thanks.

C

Tut tut peewee. Book pirate! Just wait 'til you're a full-fledged academic and nobody buys your academic book because everyone is downloading it on piratebay. Yep.

W

Quote From cleverclogs:

Tut tut peewee. Book pirate! Just wait 'til you're a full-fledged academic and nobody buys your academic book because everyone is downloading it on piratebay. Yep.

Cheers, cleverclogs. Warms the cockles of my heart to know that my work is going to be so cutting edge and popular. Not sure about the bit concerning becoming a fully fledged academic. You do read the papers, don't you?;-)

A

um...can I get in on a bit of this PM action Wally?! My viva is just after Christmas, yay!

D

Me too please as I'm waiting for my viva too ....

B

Me too please, Wally.

W

I'll e-mail everyone the book. Just PM me with an e-mail address that I can send it to. :-)

A

Thank you Wally, you're wonderful!

A

Fantastic! Have PM'd you - thanks :-)