Viva tomorrow

B

Feels kind of weird that it's finally arrived but hopefully all will go well. In the meantime, seem to have developed a penchant for deep breathing. LOL :p

A

Good luck Bakuvia, i'm sure you'll be brilliant! Just keep up the deep breathing and remember to be confident of you and your work. You did it and you deserve this.

Let us know how you get on. AL

P

@ AC - you passed your viva- what the hell are you doing on here?? go get a life!!

B

Thanks, AL... and congrats on your pass last week. :-)

B

Good luck for tomorrow! Sounds as though you are in a good head-space and ready for it :)

C

All the best for tomorrow Bakuvia... please let us know all that goes on.. in detail, every tricky question and every knock-out answer.

Its so useful to read the accounts, thanks to AL for her report this / last week ( can't remember now, days are merging :$ )

A

======= Date Modified 03 Oct 2010 21:28:05 =======
Thanks Chuff, hope it was useful! :) You will do great Bakuvia, I hope you are out doing something just now and keeping your mind of it!

AL

B

Best of luck Bakuvia! :-)(up)

B

Thanks everyone. Went really well. Had a lovely discussion with examiners... about an hour and half. Passed. No corrections. Thrilled. Off out to play now. Yay! Best of luck to anyone else en route to viva... biggest tip - trust yourself. AL - your advice really helped me - telling me just to believe in my work was definitely the right thing to do. :-P

B

@ Chuff - will post some details when I finish today's party. :-)

B

@ AL - spent yesterday - looking at questions and answers in the morning... then spent rest of day watching tv and eating out. Thank heavens for X Factor and Downton. :-) Made for a good nights sleep.

B

Congratulations! Really pleased for you :)

P

No corrections?- really very good:-)

Soak up and enjoy the sweet taste of such an immense achievement- Congratulations Dr Bakuvia(up)

B

Great news! Congratulations :-)(up)

A

Congratulations Dr Bakuvia!! No corrections is fantastic, you must be very proud of yourself!
Enjoy your celebrations and we'll hear from you soon!

AL