viva

C

I thought I would let the forum know that I passed my viva today with minor corrections, and that I am absolutely thrilled!!!

I honestly didn't think that this was ever going to happen, but hey, here I am! The viva was actually a very pleasant discussion on some aspects of my thesis, and none of the horrible questions that I thought would come up, actually did! Perhaps it's true that we are the worst judges of our own work. It's mostly typos or change of word kind of thing, no structural changes.

It went on for two hours, but it didn't feel a long time at all. I would like to take this opportunity to thanks the forum, and particularly Ady, Dunni, Keenben, BilboBaggins, Pineapple29, and surely I am forgetting many names. Your stories and suggestions have been of great support.

Good luck to those of you who are about to submit or have their viva!
:-)

A

Fantastic news, very well deserved, I'm thrilled for you (gift)

D

Well done Dr Corinne, doesn't it feel amazing! Go out and enjoy yourself knowing that you can relax now (gift)

B

Oh that's fantastic news. Delighted for you 8-)

H

Congratulations Corrine! :)

N

Well done Dr. Corrine....:-)

D

Great news, well done!...and what a way to start the weekend!

How wonderful. Congratulations. Good luck with the next step in your life (up)

R

Well done, Corinne,

very pleased for you, congratulations!!:-)

H

Congratulations, really pleased for you! :-)

I

Congrats!

T

Congratulations!

M

Congratulations, great news! :-)

C

Thank you so much all of you! I finally slept for the first time in weeks!
Indeed it is a great feeling, but I suppose it will take some time to sink in.
Thanks everyone!

K

Congrats Corinne, fab news! Will be delighted if I get an outcome like that in 10 days! Hope you're celebrating! Best, KB