what are my chances of getting a funding for my phd

V

i am studying at sheffield hallam university doing my MSc in pharmacology and biotechnology ,as i am an indian what are my chances of getting a funding for my phd

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1/#inbox/FMfcgxvzKksLRzmDfnFJmphwcjHZCdvX

V

any one else ???

E

This link does not work. You have not given any information about your grades or anything.

P

The more applications you make, the higher your chances will be. Of course these applications should be of acceptable standard and tailored to each position.
Since you are an international, limit your applications only to positions that offer funding to overseas students. FindaPhD is a good starting point t. I am an international and I got my PhD scholarship through it.

Best of luck

K

Very True, I echo with the earlier reply. As an International student, better to limit the applications only for funding ones. Though number of funded PhD' are quiet few compared to the EU students, it takes time to find one. But there is no other option than waiting.
Mean while go with some research internships which may help you find supervisors who can get some funding if they like your work. I am also an International student and posted few applications through FindaPhD.com. Got a reply, and waiting for few.
Good Luck!!!