What exact background is needed.

O

I intend to work in the oil and gas sector so i opted for process systems engineering. I would love to study at cranfield but looking at the requirements of other schools, chemical engineering is always required as a background but that of cranfield just requests for any engineering graduate. I'm kind of confused cos i studied computer engineering. Is there anyone who can offer any form of advice. It'll be deeply appreciated

L

i'm not sure computer engineering would count. it's not a proper engingeering subject so to speak. why don't you just phone the uni and ask someone who would know?

O

Thanks lil_mis i didn't think of it but i actually contacted the course coordinator and she didn't say anything in particular about my BSc field. But truth is that i actually sent a mail asking her about it and she didn't tell me anything concerning that.And another thing is that i have already sent in my application for processing but i haven't been contacted yet.I also saw the course outline and modules and they seemed ok. But i think i'll still call to be ablsolutely sure....Thanks