what should I do after apply a competitive scholarship?

L

======= Date Modified 12 05 2010 04:05:20 =======
Hi Guys.

I applied a scholarship, had interview with the supervisors and was great. But this scholarship is very competitive, kind only a few people could finally get it.

Now, I can do is nothing, anyone could tell me some information about what can i do for strengthen my competitiveness? I really wanted this scholarship :-(

S

hi Lin
you already had the interview with the supervisors, and it was great!
You are right when you say "now I can do is nothing", you just have to wait.

I agree with you that the waiting period (for a scholarship offer) can be stressful and worrying.

You can strengthen your competitiveness in OTHER applications (by writing better proposals, letters, research ideas, improving your cv, taking up some credible course to add in your experience and cv etc.). HOwever your interview for this particular scholarship is already finished, you should just wait and see (for this one).

Because we want something so badly, it also hurts us very badly.

If I were you, I would "let go" a bit of my desire for this scholarship, just take a step back and breathe, relax.
Go and do something nice for yourself. Applying for a scholarship--and taking the interview is a lot of hard work.

regards
satchi

L

Hi Dear ,

Thanks for your reply. Its so lucky that you have passed all the process already.
this feeling of waiting really not good. LOL. I might hurt badly at the end. Its too competitive.

Maybe I should forget this scholarship and start from zero.
:-s tough time

S

hi again :-)
how about going out and buying yourself a new dress? :-)
Dont think so much...
sometimes I like to go window shopping, doesn't hurt to look and I dont have to pay anything :-)
This weekend I'm going to get my hair coloured so thats something to look forward to.
have a nice day!

L

:-x I Have a long hair, will think about to change little bit next time.

Just very stressful. The scolarship I applied haven't reached the closing date yet. Its still having a lot of ppl coming for that.

I need to wait, and might wait to have a bad news. GOD, when i can have a day like you.

Have fun dear...