Where should i study Computer Animation (MSc)

A

i am currently in my last year studying for a BSc in applied computing and hoping to get a 1st. i am still unsure whether to try and look for a graduate job or to try for my masters. i have recently become very interested in animation and after doing a bit of research i think i would love a job in this area.

i was wondering where the best place to study computer animation would be, in the UK or any where in the world if it is possible. is it important were you get your Masters Degree or not?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

A

Try Bournemouth or the Royal College of Art - I believe they have excellent reputations.

A

Sorry, I think I misunderstood ... these are Arts rather than MSc courses.

J

======= Date Modified 19 Jan 2009 16:27:29 =======

I think the best you can do is to obtain a solid basis with a good degree. In US there are many great animation university, you could benefit of the Pound/dollar change and you could make a good experience away from home. I recommend you to have a look to this article  it explains very well how you could choose your computer animation school.

http://www.design-training.com/computer-animation/a/how-to-choose-a-computer-animation-school.html

I hope you'll find it useful. Good luck!