who is working tonight

D

who is going to spend this grand friday working? hands up..... meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

O

Unfortunately me too: transfer report. but I won't start before 8pm, can't be bothered at the moment..

A

Yeah, me to, as I've achieved nothing this week and want to get draft of this chapter done by the end of next week.

I think I might have a small glass of something to get the creative juices flowing though.

S

Tonight Im staying up too! Tomorrow and Sunday night as well! I have to finish a first draft of a paper. I am motivating as it is my first but apart from that I am very very tired. Good to know that I am not the only one working on a Friday night!

D

I realllllllly dont want toooooo.

O

Chocolate always helps..

S

How is it going guys? I think I need a break!

F

I've just finished one of my literature reviews, will finish the other next week...as have to work out my sampling strategy for the rest of the weekend!

A

still working...need to finish writing an abstract before leaving for a week on an intensive course to Hungary:)

S

Guys, do you know whether it is possible to do a sort of "internship" in another Uni during your PhD? I think I need to change environment for a while... Do you know of anyone having done something like that?

D

I havent started anything yet! I was watching tele and then got hooked onto watching ugly betty and here i am. I have a plan of what I need to write which i wrote when i got in this evening. Am tempted to just take the evening off though and work tomorrow...

O

Anybody still working?

J

yup! publication no. 4 in progress now!

S

Still working too... finished the second chocolate for today!

O

I think I'm going to bed now and just pretend it's a normal night and not weekend/friday night.

Life is tough..