Moving from UK to Germany


Hi, I am studying in the UK on an integrated master's course and wish to make a move to Germany to undertake a PhD (will be on an employment though). Apparently for Germany, they need my degree to be verified first before I can apply for a German only concern is that my course is an "integrated" master's course meaning I will not be getting a bachelor's, but directly a master's degree. Was wondering if anyone has experience in applying for employment visas in Germany having done such an integrated master's degree in the UK...


I do not have such experience but I believe this is not rare. Just go to website like
and follow instruction or google it. I think it will be a similar to German diploma which is equivalent to Master (Bachelor + Master).