PhD research position

M

I will like to make an enquiry on my PhD pursuit :I have a bsc in economic and msc in human resource management but I am confused on the area to focus on for my PhD. Thank you

P

Quote From Malitony2010:
I will like to make an enquiry on my PhD pursuit :I have a bsc in economic and msc in human resource management but I am confused on the area to focus on for my PhD. Thank you

I am unsure what kind of help you are going to get unless you can provide a bit more detail about what your problem is.

M

Goodday,
My position is that I am having issues with which direction to take because of my background, my bsc in economics, msc in human resource management, is it possible I can go ahead with phd in economics

P

yes it is possible to study a PhD in economics even if your background is in something else (e.g math or computer science). After all you have to know why you wanna do a PhD in either fields and if you have the right skill set to do so. what are your goals and is a phD necessary to achieve them?

M

first and foremost i will like to appreciate your response because its setting me on the path toward getting a phd,i am in the academic field so its necessary i go for a phd

M

i ave been a bit confused as regards my phd research position