looking for a PHD scholarship as an international student

E

I am currently an international postgraduate student in public health and wishes to continue to PHD. what are my chances of geeting an admission and/or scholarship?

G

Based on the (limited) information provided, not the faintest idea.

E

I am an international student presently enrolled for a masters in public health at a uni in UK with background in nursing i.e bachelor of nursing science and a GPA of 2:1. wishes to continue to phd after my masters degree and like to know the chances of getting an admission and/or scholarship and where?

G

What do you anticipate you'll get for your Master's?

E

hopefully a 2:1

G

I'm used to Distinction/Merit/Pass. Anyway, you think a merit?

E

G

The stock answer is based upon the above probably not a problem re admission. Funding will be a different matter altogether and is much (much, MUCH) more unlikely. You may be best advised to look for funding from your own country.

E

thanks

S

If you wish to persue u r PhD in the UK u need to pay the international student fee of min £8500/yr . If you are keen to do u r PhD, u better opt either German or Austrian Universities where they give stipend of min 1400 Euros and resident permit. for more info visit this site if u know this just ignore it. cheers

naturejobs.nature.com

E

thanks very much

E

information very helpful
thanks once more

U

It sounds great.