Signup date: 09 Nov 2011 at 8:36am
Last login: 07 Feb 2012 at 8:34am
Post count: 18
======= Date Modified 07 Feb 2012 08:35:06 =======
Refer this following markerting director interview questions list:
Tell me a little about yourself?
• Where would you like to be in five years? Ten years?
• What made you choose to apply to Marketing director?
• What have you learned from your past jobs?
• Why did you leave your last job?
• Tell me about your last position and what you did?
• What do you know about the position of Marketing director?
• What are key tasks for Marketing director?
• What are top 3 knowledge/top 3 skills for Marketing director?
• What are KRAs/output of position: Marketing director?
• How to measure/appraise your position: Marketing director?
• What do you know about this company?
• Describe two or three major trends in your did you choose this profession/field?
• What tertiary qualifications have you attained that related to Marketing director?
• What is the most recent skill you have learned that related to Marketing director?
• What are your strengths and weaknesses?
See suggestions at source: http://www.humanresources.hrvinet.com/marketing-director-interview-questions/
Hope this helps!
======= Date Modified 19 Jan 2012 07:54:04 =======
Can you add more? Are they all exact? Do you want to comment?
1. Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule.
2. Ensure planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
3. Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
4. Develop and track improvement in reduction of planned dh hours.
5. Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operations.
6. Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality.
7. Manage the adherence to prescribed procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
8. Working out the human and material resources needed.
9. Ensure prescribed line pm’s are completed timely.
10. Ensure complete compliance to prescribed QMS, GMP’s and 5S processes.
11. Drafting a timescale for the job.
12. Estimating costs and setting the quality standards.
13. Track competencies of subordinates and provide leadership and development as required to achieve the objectives.
14. Ensure implementation and evolution of safety procedure.
15. Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed.
16. Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
17. Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
18. Liaising among different departments, e.g. Suppliers, managers.
19. Optimize resource utilization by implementation of an effective production organization.
20. Working with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals.
21. Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed.
22. Ensure coaching and development of resources to meet business’s objectives.
23. Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
24. Reviewing the performance of subordinates.
======= Date Modified 28 Nov 2011 04:16:35 =======
If you have intention to apply for technical support position, refer this list.
1. Have you used any of our products or similar products/competitors?
2. Would you say that you are hands-on type of person?
3. What is your expected period for an average call?
4. Would you be willing to take training or classes to improve your technical skills?
5. What steps do you take for solving a technical problem?
6. What tools are most helpful to you when trouble shooting and solving a problem?
7. Tell me about your tech support experience.
8. About how many calls did you answer on average in a day?
9. What procedures did you follow when you received a call?
10. What percentage of all calls were you able to answer without escalation?
I hope this helps you. Good luck in your interview.
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest