Signup date: 21 May 2009 at 2:58pm
Last login: 21 May 2009 at 2:58pm
Post count: 2
Some ideas for come-backs (and let's be honest, that's what you really need here):
Next time office-boy comes out with some snide remark...
- Tell him you didn't realise he worked on a f**king oil-rig / down a f**king mine / as a f**king chimney-sweep, etc.
- Ask him when he's due to appear on "The Apprentice", spouting bollocks about pitches, profit margins, and other such shite
- Congratulate him for single-handedly liberating Helmand Province from the clutches of the Taleban
- Tell him that scouring Facebook looking for girls he "remembers" (on a nightly basis) doesn't constitute work
- Ask him whether in his entire working life, he has done anything even remotely original
- Ask him about his company's mission statement / brand values / whatever, then laugh in his embarrassed face
- Offer an improvised critique of Real Jobs, by referring to your arse
- Tell him that technically, he's not actually a human being
....You get the idea. Don't hold back. You don't owe anybody an explanation. F**k 'em.
Masters DegreesSearch For Masters Degrees
An active and supportive community.
Support and advice from your peers.
Your postgraduate questions answered.
Use your experience to help others.
Enter your email address below to get started with your forum account
Enter your username below to login to your account
An email has been sent to your email account along with instructions on how to reset your password. If you do not recieve your email, or have any futher problems accessing your account, then please contact our customer support.
or continue as guest