New in the forum and in love with a member

M

Hi all... I am new here but I have been reading the posts for about 3 months. I am wondering whther I can ask a guy from this forum out!?

S

Coastman, get yourself in here!

T

Welcome to the forum :o)

Who is the lucky guy you wanna ask out?

H

It might be a girl!! you never know!

M

Sylvester dont ask for Coastman, because it is YOU the one I want to meet. I thought I would wait until DanB organizes the forum meeting but.....

H

why does everyone keep making poor coastman sound like a desperado, he probably has a gf/bf for all we know!

S

I wasn't. He is usually the most popular with the ladies, that's all. Besides, I'm the only desperado on this forum. Cue for a song.

P

Coastman doesn't get the attention of the ladies on here because he is a desperado, he gets it because he sounds like the kind of guy you want to come home to each day and snuggle up on the couch with. Funny, modest, intelligent, calm, doesn't make rude/hurtful posts...all that and he is protecting the coastlines of Britain!

Well, if this is lust-confession time I have one my own - I am with MariaZ on this one. Sylvester sounds like a catch to me too...except he is after the little Grecian beauty from nextdoor...and I am neither Greek, nor little.

S

Wow, Piglet Now I'm blushing. The Ben & Jerries works everytime.

S

Hello there Maria. As you can imagine, my fellow forum members are likely family to me, that is why they look out for me and keep me on the straight and narrow.

It seems you know alot about from the 3 days I've been back on the forum, but I know nothing of you. Please tell me all about yourself, what your studying (e.g. Masters or PhD, what subject) etc. Lots of love, Sylvester.

H

MARIA_Z, I'm madly in love with Sylvester (it was a secret) and I will fight you in a dual for him.

TO DEATH!

S

I don't Maria know about this off-topic page - she only posts on the main page.

S

...My god, my brain is going. It seems I can't even construct a sentence now.

S

Well, we don't know anything about her do we?

S

BTW, would anyone else like to declare their undying love for me?