The Facebook-esque post your current status thread

404 says 'thanks' to science scissor hands, and hopes the best for her work :-)

J

Juno needs to lay off the Pick N' Mix: developing a distinct muffin top.

C

chrisrolinski is pleased to have finished his chapter draft. he thinks he has strengthened his argument.

O

Olivia is distracted by finding good tunes on Youtube (mellow Motown mood has morphed to Janis Joplin!) while finishing edits on a chapter draft.

O

PS--Sundays are nice productive days for me ( sad?) but I feel very kicked back, no pressure, just sort of work along at whatever pace I feel like, and enjoy it.

C

Wishes that his university would proccess AHRC payments on time. By Oct 1st people. 'By' - implying BEFORE or ON Oct 1st. Damn you.

T

Trick is 'meh!' today

S

Smoobles is determined to achieve something useful today

C

catalinbond is working form home and thus working in pyjamas today.

404 has just started reading another 600-page book that has nothing to do with her PhD.

S

Sylvester is p***ed off with rules and health & safety regulations. Grhhhhh. :-s

J

Juno knows that feeling well. We've all been supplied with earplugs and when the fire alarm goes off, we're actually supposed to put the earplugs in. Who thinks about their ears when the building is on fire?!

W

Wookie too knows that feeling following the fire alarm going off in her flat 4 times yesterday. She thinks her ears are bleeding inside because of it.

W

Walminski was eating hundreds and thousands but has just dropped them all over his keyboard and they have gone down the gaps between his keys. Damn, there goes any possibility of work until they have all been fished out.:-s

V

======= Date Modified 09 Oct 2008 14:57:56 =======
Verypoor is no longer an unemployed bum.