Who's staying up to watch the election results?

C

I also live alone for half-the week, and only talking to myself is keeping me awake.

B

I'm considering staying up. I have a couple of journal papers to start working on, and could do that for a few hours at least, with one eye on the TV.

S

8-1 to the forces of good!*

*I'm of Irish Catholic descent....Sinn Fein is thus seen as good, the DUP as bad.

K

I'm actually glad this is on tonight cos I needed to pull an all-nighter anyway so at least I've got something interesting going on while I wade through draft 39 (approx).

C

Good luck!

B

Quote From Keep_Calm:

I'm actually glad this is on tonight cos I needed to pull an all-nighter anyway so at least I've got something interesting going on while I wade through draft 39 (approx).

39?! Yowsers! Mind you I gave up counting myself :p

K

Ha ha, nah I'm not actually sure what number it is but it feels like that!

B

Oh I know that feeling LOL! That's partly why I gave up counting!

Tooting: Labour. A good sign, things may not be that bad...

I saw my old uni friend being interviewed outside a polling station in sheffield! Haven't seen her for years and years.

S

Evil is on the march again :-(

M

Tories are steadily catching up with Labour: 73-76. :-(

K

Whatever happens tonight I'm pleased with my own small personal victory: I just found out my flatmate voted Labour today after listening to my rants for weeks. One Tory at a time ;-)

M

Tories just overtaken Labour now: 102-99.

Beginning of the end now. Ah well. At least there's no Tories in Scotland yet.

K

I had no doubts that Labour wouldn't win. Hung parliament is the best option and I think it's going to happen.

M

Yeah here's hoping for a hung parliament. I'm really hoping for a Lib-Lab coalition, fingers crossed.