Who's staying up to watch the election results?

K

Labour have won in my constituency, wasn't a surprise but nice to see Con's barely got a sniff- 14% :-)

M

Excellent :-) Still waiting for mine. In my old one (Kirkcaldy), Brown got 65% of the vote, pretty impressive.

K

Aw, Kirkcaldy seems like a canny place. I might change my outfit for the event, let's see...

K

Too subtle? 8-)

M

Lol nice one. Maybe I shouldn't be wearing blue... :p

M

There we go, Labour torso with a Lib Dem hat. Hedging my bets as usual :p

K

Hee hee. Does this make us unspeakably sad?!

M

Lol yeah i think it does. Everyone else had the good sense to go to bed and have a final night dreaming of a decent election result. :p

I'm so disappointed, the Tories have 49.3% of the declared seats right now...

K

I'm afraid I'm going to have to be a big disapointment and head to bed too, can't keep my eyes open much longer. See you on the other side!

M

Alrighty, sleep well. I'm gonna stay up a bit and see if the Lib Dems can win some more.

P

Ok, so now it looks like it might be hung!

But if Clegg decides to join the cons (which the BBC discusses as a possibility), no I shan't complete the sentence...

URGH I stayed up until 2.30 and then gave up. My constituency has had a 6% swing to Lib dem but remains evil tory (that's the official party name ;-) )

they're saying evil tories might make a minority government. Do I...

a) wait around until the tories muck it up, so when we re-elect in less than 6 months we can turf them out

b) emmigrate - suggestions please (not austrailia - I HATE spiders)

Why didn't anybody vote lib-dem? What happened?

I voted lib dem! (up) I think that first past the post is retarded. I guess a lot of people got worried and voted tory, just to get labour out.

I really do hate conservatives with a passion. I literally cannot stand Cameron. I think the queen should let me govern, although The Sneaky Party didn't get any votes :-(

thank god for scotland...

I think canada would be a great place to live, but I believe it's very difficult to get in. I quite fancy Australia, it's on the up and up academically and I have a couple of good friends in Sydney.