Accountability Partners - Write your Dissertation in 15 Minutes a Day

L

======= Date Modified 26 Sep 2009 13:48:15 =======

****Last chance revision****

goals for today

1: go through a pack of cards (each card represents a specific task) 52 cards

task >> read through summary questions and answers for each chapter.
task >> read through papers of pile A (13 papers)

S

Good Luck Lara, (up) have followed you on and off. Keep us updated.

R

Hi Lara, good luck tomorrow! (up)

A

Good luck Lara, go in there and knock their socks off :p

L

======= Date Modified 27 Sep 2009 21:01:46 =======
======= Date Modified 27 Sep 2009 20:58:26 =======
Aww thanks so much Sheena, Ruby and Alpacalover really appreciate the support guys!!

edit: well i did as much cramming in as possible. but i think its best i get an early night and sleep. instead of cramming anymore. whatever i know by now is enough. i have to get up at 6am. so need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed!

i'm just gonna do abit more reading and then call it a night and head to bed.

its weird, but it feels REALLY SURREAL that its not really happening. its really strange feeling. like logically i KNOW my viva is tommorow and i'm gonna be sitting infront of my examiners at 10.30am. but its like so surreal. difficult to explain. i'm just happy to be finally at the finishing line and just gotta get through this last hurdle.

**feel the fear - do it anyway **

K

Lara, I don't post much any more but I've followed your progress for quite a while now. You've worked so hard!! All the very best of luck tomorrow. Make sure you update us. Fingers crossed for you (up)

L

Quote From kaymoy:

Lara, I don't post much any more but I've followed your progress for quite a while now. You've worked so hard!! All the very best of luck tomorrow. Make sure you update us. Fingers crossed for you (up)

aww thanks so much Kaymoy, i really appreciate that :-)
thank you! i will.

W

Good luck, Lara! Hope you really impress tomorrow.

M

Good luck Lara!

I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you tomorrow.

L

Quote From Lara:

======= Date Modified 27 Sep 2009 21:01:46 =======
======= Date Modified 27 Sep 2009 20:58:26 =======
Aww thanks so much Sheena, Ruby and Alpacalover really appreciate the support guys!!

edit: well i did as much cramming in as possible. but i think its best i get an early night and sleep. instead of cramming anymore. whatever i know by now is enough. i have to get up at 6am. so need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed!

i'm just gonna do abit more reading and then call it a night and head to bed.

its weird, but it feels REALLY SURREAL that its not really happening. its really strange feeling. like logically i KNOW my viva is tommorow and i'm gonna be sitting infront of my examiners at 10.30am. but its like so surreal. difficult to explain. i'm just happy to be finally at the finishing line and just gotta get through this last hurdle.

**feel the fear - do it anyway **

Good luck Lara!

A

Best of luck Lara! Please tell us how it went? (up)

B

Sorry didn't get to say this earlier but sending best of wishes to Lara.

E

Good luck Lara! Hope everything goes brilliantly for you (up) Also I hope you don't mind that I nicked your method of writing DONE!

Well I said that I would be starting this thread when I came back from my hols.. I came back down to earth today with a bump as I'm as busy as ever! Today my plans were to:
-Make a plan for the next 3 months, this week and today -done
-Sort through all the papers I have printed out - done
-Make a plan for my progress report due for the end of the month-divide into sections -done
-Start writing on one of the topics, edit old writing and read papers -done

I have to do my progress report for the end of October which includes a literature review and I'm a bit worried about it now as I have a load of other work to do and I'm just realizing how little time there is eek! Is this possible??!

L

======= Date Modified 29 Sep 2009 12:44:05 =======
THANKS YOU GUYS!!! :-)
Thanks to the founder of this thread!! Anthropologa

Special Thanks to: Kaymoy, Alpacalover, walminskipeas, missspacey, Leopardi, Armendaf, Rubyw, Tractorgirl, HazyJane, bulbs, Bilbobaggins, emmie, (aww i'm so happy you like my DONE method! and congratulations on getting all those things DONE!! awesome, and its totally possible. anything is possible if you put your mind to it, and do abit every day)..

Very Special thanks to the guys that helped me when I first came to the board, like a lost little lamb. Thanks to - botanybod , swantje, jouri, Smilodon, Rosy, golfpro, sjo4, A116,

Thanks to all of you!! sorry if i've left anyone out. brain abit fuzzy at the moment !! lol but you know who you are !!

thanks so much for all your support. I love this thread!!!

I want to thank each and everyone one of you , for your encouragement and well wishes, and support these past couple of years. couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you, isnt enough!!

A special thanks goes to the three musketeers that we're writing last year, Ruby, Armendaf and Tractorgirl. you guys were amazing!! and such inspiration to me. bringing it to the table each and every single day!!

A very special thank you to Miss spacey for all your advice and help!

And now...
I finally get to make my own "viva" thread !! yipeeeeeeeeee, ever since I joined this forum i've wanted to have my own "viva thread"

drum roll..........

(after my viva yesterday i was thinking all day, i can't wait to get on this forum and make my own viva thread lol!!)

E

Well second day of writing going well so far so good! My plans for today were:

-Do draft of the first topic -- DONE!
-Read around first topic -- ended up reading 9 papers

I do find it very slow going though.. I'm finding it quite hard to restrict myself as I am so limited for time, but will keep ploughing on!