examination forms nightmare!

B

You are in very good position to defend yourself in the viva because your results have been published. That means your research is original and you contribute to our knowledge. No examiner can challenge you about that.

L

Thanks so much bovp2000!

L

and you're so right about not obsessing about it being perfect and polished.

absolutely i love that line aswell, a good dissertation is a done one.

thanks so much for all your advice!

L

just recieved email from the postgraduate tutor at my uni: i feel like such a weight has been lifted off my shoulders now.

summary of email:

1. he emailed my sup on my behalf, telling him i am working on a rough draft of my thesis and will send it to my sup by 1st of july. if my sup is happy with the thesis then he should sign the forms.

2. he said that I can carry on talking to student welface etc, but they wont be able to help me with the finer points of registration and exam forms because -
whether or not my registration is terminated is actually down to him.

L

3. he reassured me that 'we are all working together towards the successful completion of my phd thesis. with submission by the end of september, without any further delays'.

=======

i feel so relieved now. now i can just focus on my thesis.
i am really glad i wrote to him detailing him my complete phd history and the reason for such a long time. he understood. so im glad its all out in the open and qmul know now, exactly what happened.

okay septemeber club, let's get cracking, and wrap this baby up!
----------

Thank you all for all your support and advice and words of comfort and encouragement, I could not have gotten through this with you all! I owe you big time!!

in my acknowledgements, I am going to put in some cryptic thank you to you all. will have to think of a way like an acronym or something. haha. friends from the pgf club. lol

L

* i meant "without you all"

damn the no edit function!