First conference coming up!

S

I have to be done with the paper before Tuesday, so I will just work and work and work during the weekend. No fun but on the other hand I get some sort of satisfaction out of it!

I

Aww don't feel worse!! My sister's 32 and she's just come back from a year travelling round South America - she's enjoying life as much as anyone ever does!! You're not even remotely old!

S

The thing is that I lOVE my research and I think I would have been able to contribute so much more if I hadnt wasted my time studying in counties where studying takes so long! My supervisor is Assistant Professor and he is 32! Anyway, I really enjoyed my youth so I should not complain! I just think that a lifetime is so short (especially the youth)and I want to do so many things, travel to so many places, learn so many new things etc... I wish I was 20!!!

I

Yeah I know what you mean 8( I kinda wish I was 19 again. But there's still plenty of time! You can still do everything you want, and cos you're a bit more mature and know what you want to do, you can be more focussed and get more out of it... There's always a plus side ;) don't worry!

S

Are you still there? I really enjoy the forum, especially when I work late. I feel that I am not the only person who is not enjoying the night. Well actually you are not working but you are a good company

J

I was in New York recently!

S

Did you enjoy it?

I

Aww sorry sara - god how late were you there!? I think the last time I checked was about 11.30 and you hadn't posted :s

S

Last night (morning actually) I slept at 5:00am and woke up today at 12:00. I hate it when I wake up late but then, since I managed to get some work done last night....

So what are you up to today?

I

Wow 8( That sounds like a heavy night... You doing the same again today? I suppose you could have a couple of days off once all this is finished, huh? I don't have anything to do today - had to go to the post office to collect a letter, but I thin kI'm gonna chill out and watch the rugby - I quite enjoy the 6 Nations!

I'll see if I can find any photos to put up on the web later on, too.

S

Yes, today Im doing the same Hope you will be around too Yes, after that (Tuesday) I am going to have a week off I think!

Ah photos! Yes , please!!!!! I cant wait!

I

Haha! Yeh I'll check in here every now and again 8) And it sounds like you deserve that week off!

I've got a few piccies ready, I'll post them up when I can ;)

S

After you score maybe... ?

I

lol no when I can remember html. I'm working on it now - but by gosh the Scots are getting thrashed by the Italians!

Not a rugby fan?

S

I didnt know anything about rugby (not even what "it looks like") until I came to this country!!! It scares me a little, I feel they are in real pain each time...

You may thing I exaggerate but I really want to see your pics! I am so excited about it. I have already started writing my transfer request