First conference coming up!

S

Good "morning" guys! I woke up an hour ago (I know I need counseling)!

I have huyge problem with spiders as well! With most of the insects to be honest! Btw, have you seen your sister today?

What statistics are you doing Jewel? Are you good at it? I may need your help

S

Ah now I got it (yes, it takes a while). I forgot I had asked you what your area is. Wow, I wish I had your knowledge. I would finish my PhD a year earlier!

I

Good day to you ^_^ What time were you up to last night? Did you manage to get everything done? Or do you still have more to do today? 8(

Haven't seen her yet, I won't until this evening, so I'll only be able to let you know tomorrow evening 8(

S

I went to bed at 6 but I was too stressed to fall asleep

I will work today and tomorrow solidly (cheese puffs are finished though) and next Friday off on a holiday for 4 days!!!!!!!!

What are you up to today? Just relaxing ha? "jealous" Arent you watching football today? Whats your team btw?

I

Lol sorry to hear you've finished your cheese puffs 8( Good food always helps me get through tough times, so I sympathise with you!

My team (Tottenham Hotspur) thrashed their opponents today so I'm very happy! Huzzah!

Hmm sounds like you really deserve a break if you're working that hard 8( Solidly today and tomorrow? Sorry to hear that - don't work too hard though 8)

J

a spurs fan! :D

S

I really had enough. This is no fun at all anymore!

Are you nervous for tomorrow, first day at work?

Jewel, how much do you want for 1 hour to get my analysis done?

J

1 hour? bah, i'd do it for free.

S

Whereabouts are you then? I need a statistician immediately!

S

i00t2000 (I had to copy and paste your nick), where are you?

You left me alone tonight! I have the 85% of the paper perfectly done Nearly there...

J

a grim place called oxford :(

I

lol! Yeh my nick's rubbish, but my other normal ones were already taken when I joined 8( Add to that I misspelled it! it's supposed to be j00t2000 8(

Sorry, I was out last night. Didn't get a chance to speak to my sis, either, so a complete waste of time!

I'm glad you've got so much done ^_^ Made any more progress today? I hope you've finished it so you can begin to relax a little!! My first day of work wasn't too bad, it was all training so it was alright. Easy money!