how old are all of you guys?

P

woa piglet thanks for thinking it, but I was never a 'super' model - just the regular kind and that was (sigh... ) a life time ago in my late teens and early twenties, before I went to work in the media for a bit.
I am 31 & I have to say thirties rule! Life is just more settled and I feel as if I know where I am going + all my bits are still in place, own teeth, no saggy droopy bits yet, (but maybe thats because I haven't had kids).
I still do a lot of things I used to do in my 20's i.e I was out drinking mojotos & clubbing on Friday night, but my partner works in the music industry and I get to go in the VIP. I like to go where I can sit down!! So I suppose I must be getting older.

P

BTW men worried about the grey hair thing... - the whole salt n'pepper thing is REALLY sexy.
Honestly embrace your grey!

A

Pea, I totally agree, works for me!

S

Indeed, I like to think that these flecks of grey hair make me look distinguished and sophisticated!

H

I'm 26, don't feel it though

The only thing I worry about is having the kids before it gets too late. I still hope to have one by the time I'm 30...see what happens!

I've had a white hair since I was 16. They have increased in my twenties but hidden under all my black hair so not too bad. I just yank them out. I was hoping I wouldnt take after my dad who went totally grey very early on and more after mum who still has majority of her black hair in her early 50s. I dye her hair as I think it suits her as she has a very young face but my dad always gets jealous as I don't like him to dye his hair. Old indian men that dye their hair look stupid. Luckily both my parents look very young for their age (I hope I take after them!), my dad may have grey hair but still really fit compared to other men his age.

J

Hey Ann, I still get ID'd too and I'm 30! Hehe. I've always piled on sunscreen too, it's expensive but I hope it will be worth it.

I feel much better now than I did when I was in my teens and 20s. I've learned what suits me and what doesn't. The only annoyance is the hairs that grow in odd places, but they can be removed.

S

Just celebrated my 32nd birthday last week! He he! I'm actually starting to regress as I get more childish everyday... I look at photos of me in my 20's though and am glad to have left it behind - too many chips and far too much beer took its toll! Age is definitely a state of mind. People should respect you for who you are and not what age you are and remember that even if you feel like the youngest, everyone else will probably just wish they were your age again!

S

I have to say that, despite worrying about wrinkles and losing my looks, there's no way I would go back to my very early 20s. I'm too attached to all my grown up things - house, independence, husband, never having to answer to my parents - and the confidence those things give me. Whoever said your school days are the best days of your life must have had a very sad life. Undergrad partying was fun, but I much prefer having control over my life

P

There are loads of hot guys with greying hair - I think men should work it, if they have it.
Sylvester I am sure it is a major attraction for your greek godess and you don't even know it!

S

Greek goddess no more. The young lady in question is something of an attention-seeker. I've had increasing doubts about her sincerity for the last few weeks. I actually feel sorry for her boyfriend who's a good guy (I would never have moved unless she split with him first), because he's not aware of what she's doing. A lucky escape I think!

S

To be honest, I'm quite pleased about it because if we were going out I'd never be able to trust her. The fact that all of her friends are male says enough to me.

S

Lots. Most are too young for me!

S

It's funny really. Most people have me down as mid-20s which I think is great.

S

Fantastic. Do you get asked for ID?

S

Much as I'd like to join you in that club, my beard grows ginger which is not the colour of my hair.