how old are all of you guys?

P

I tell you:
You are old when you want to be younger and
you are young when you want to be older.

So, I suppose that almost everybody here is old!
I wonder if my grandad is old: he is 90 and likes it very much!!

B

Ha! I'm Lovely and Welsh Sylvester...I can highly recommend us!

Y

Thanks Bobby!
And yes I agree embrace the grey - women love the Richard Gere's and George Clooney's of the world!

S

Great, there's hope for me yet then. Imagine a slightly greying Brad Pitt, that's me!

S

...I wish

S

and hello to you!!??!!

G

It's great to feel young, embrace it. I'm also 23 and a little concerned where the last two years went. Just the last two mind, the rest I can account for.

P

I am 24, after teachhing for two years started research 1 year back only...it means i have finished my masters when i was 21.Bingo.......

C

I'm 22 and will be begin mine next month. It feels wierd doing a PhD at this age. I don't know what to expect in the years to come but i shall embrace it regardless, but i guess its something to be proud of.

J

30, I was 29 when I started and 28 when I first met up with my potential supervisor, who said he only took up experienced professionals as PhD students (never under 28). The field is not a scientific one, though, but a very applied one (Management).

P

K now i feel really old i didnt do my undergrad till 26 and then did a masters before starting ph.d

I

This thread reads a bit like an AA meeting:
'Hello Everybody. I'm an Insomniac and I'm, I'm...I'm 32!'

P

I've just turned 26. I feel SOOOO old. Im approaching late 20s. AHHHHHHHHHH

T

26 / 92

M

25 (started phd in oct) im young dumb(Well maybe not since doin phd)and full of ...........fun