Things we miss...

T

PC has gone made.. The whole thing to do with Tom and Jerry and a cigarette being smoked in one of the cartoons.. THey beat the living daylights out of each other yet thats OK as long as kids dont see a cigarette!

DanB, it's great fun to visualise/imagine that cushioning

Tricky, have you seen the Family guy episode "Mr. Griffin Goes to Washington"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Griffin_Goes_to_Washington

T

Hehe yeah.. I love family guy its great

K

I like getting certificates for things, makes me feel special Although the year after I left school they started giving the kids mountain bikes instead.

K

Yeah that does sound a bit special school. Well at least it wasn't a sticker!

S

I miss The Crystal Maze!

SarahM, I've seen Crystal Maze on one of those challenge/game channels on digital last week. They must be showing it regularly.

S

Just like the old days - making sure societies low lifes are hung, drawn and quartered. We could make it into a Saturday evening gameshow, you know, a bit like that Arnie film, the Running Man.

DanB, it's not relevant but when you said "surprise", it reminded me Cilla Black's autopsy on Time Trumpet. Did anyone watch it?

S

So a guest presenter every week, just like Have I got news for you. Who shall we get for week 2?

S

We could do a Christmas Special where we get all those non-celebs who they always use to pass comment on those "I Love the 1980s" type programmes.

S

We could also do a lethal version of Celebrity It's A Knockout. Something with fire pits and guillotines and other lethal activities.

S

I don't know which of those 2 things makes me wince more.

S

I did visit the Mediterranean island of Siphilis once. In fact I might well have stayed in Gonorrhea. Bit too much of a party island for me. Now who was that girl I met there? I think she was called Chlamydia.

S

I know what this is about, you just want an excuse to grow your hair and get a large perm. Then you can use your hoard of hair spray to really make your hair big. And also those spandex pants you bought in the first year.