Users of Mytomatoes/the Pomodoro technique...

M

Happy to report back that I managed 12 tomatoes today. Very pleased with myself, especially as all my work was related to epistemology and all this bamboozling theoretical stuff which tends to put me to sleep if I'm not careful :p

M

Think I'll join in too as maybe it'll shame me into working a bit harder...

10 yesterday; 8 today.

Not shaping up to be the most productive week, but at least I'm getting some of the boring stuff done before I go on holiday next month. :-)

B

Hi all,

I managed 10 tomatoes today, could have done more but I had a million errands to run too! Aiming for the same today, or as long as it takes to get my analysis done.

M

Morning y'all

Back in from the gym, showered and breakfasted and rearing to go. Not. Ah well.

Aiming for 10 tomatoes today given the late start, but hoping for 12 if I find the energy from somewhere. Here goes...

I was wondering what my tea:tomato ratio is, I reckon I probably have about 200 cups of tea to 1 mytomato :$

N

Hey everyone...
I have to say tomatoes helped yeseterday when I was feeling :$.. did about 12.... I am much better today so will aim for as many as possible.... ofcourse with tea breaks planned around the tomatoes...:p

All the best everyone!!

S

Hey y'all, I've got 4 done so far today, another one and then I'll have a long break for lunch. Mine tend to go down in number per hour through the day as I often forget I'm running one (I have no sound!) and so I work for too long!

S

Hi everyone,

Just finished number 4, will do one more then off for a walk with dogface then will aim for another 5 this afternoon. Makes me realise how unproductive i have been for so long! :S

S

10 tomatoes finished. I think this has been my most productive day in about 6 months. Good old tomatoes! :)

S

5 today, of which I'm far too proud. Hopefully I'll build on it tomorrow (maybe...7) and actually start to turn my lack-of-work period around.

S

Woo, 11 done today. That only translates as 5.5 hours work though doesn't it. I suppose we should all do at least 15 per day. I may have trouble tomorrow because I'm not sure what to do. Just finished a report I was writing and I sure won't get feedback from my sup for a few days!

S

Clocking in 9 today, though I had a meeting this morning so I had my usual time cut down a bit!

P.s. I'm finding this tomato accountability to be highly motivating! Well done to all fellow toms.

M

Calling it a day after 13 tomatoes! I'm loving this accountability thread. Never been this productive in ages!! Thanks guys :-x

B

I'm done at 14 today! Now off to do the food shop!

S

I have just finished tomato number 12 and have lost all motivation. I think I have a daily tomato limit that I physically can't exceed and I think it might be 12!