ESRC Studentships 2009

Anyone still waiting for ESRC news? I am and its driving me mad!

P

Thanks Macboy - Saw your outcome on the AHRC thread - keep at it though , i'm actually due to be starting my second year and have just got funding so there are opportunities down the track.

Xjr- have you tried emailing the department you applied with? As all candidates were to be notified by August 7th at the latest.

Hmmm 7th at the latest? I guess they must have forgotten about me! I'll send off an email tomorrow but I'm guessing that if I'd been successful they would have informed me straight away. Always next year I guess!

B

Good luck to all those still waiting, but the news must have gone out to unis as I was informed of success in obtaining faculty funding as someone higher up the list has just got ESRC funding, so I'm a very happy bunny!;-)

B

I found out I'd got a 1 + 3 ESRC studentship a good couple of months ago now, but I think I'm a completely different story because I applied for an ESRC quota studentship directly to the Uni.

Good luck with anyone still waiting though, really hope you get the news you're after :)

P

Hey Xjr, could be that the open comp admin contact in your dept has gone on holiday - that's why mine was slightly delayed. Hope you get the news your after