Close Home Forum Sign up / Log in

PGF Drinks/Dinner up North...

B

I feel it's only right that us Northerners should arrange a meet seeing as we live a long way away from London! Let's try and sort something!

I think a few people mentioned being in the North West, but I'm guessing some people could be further afield? Where would be the best place for everyone?

W

I'm in the Northwest and I think it's a really good idea, so count me in. Manchester would be a pretty neutral spot for a meet, I think - but I'm open to other suggestions.:-)

B

I was thinking Manchester too, but if anyone else is interested then let us know! Otherwise it could just be me and you Wal ;-)

J

Manchester would suit me too

W

Right well, that's 3 of us so far. We'll wait a few days and to see if any other people would like to meet up as well. This'll be ace.

D

Awww, hope this and the other go well - hopefully they will become a regular thing and I'll pop along to one when things less up in the air!

Hi all, Manchester is good for me too. Please make it the week after next, I have so much on next week!

P

hmmm. maybe I should come along and spread some christmas cheer...

C

I'm not on the forum much but I'd still be interested depending on when and where. I'm in Leeds, but Manchester is easy to get to for me :-)

C

======= Date Modified 28 Aug 2010 11:39:37 =======
Oops double post

D

oooooo if the lovely Claudia is going I could be very much persuaded...

C

And if DanB is going then this is pretty much something I have to go to :-)

S

Will Clara Van Der Akker and HangSeng be going?

K

I can make it to Manchester fairly easily and would love to come but this month is very busy for me- I'll have to see what dates etc. :-)

D

Sylvia! Where have you been hiding!

Although if Clara van der Akker goes, I don't think I would be able to contain myself from declaring my true love for her and making a scene.