'I am bored' thread

write here something, anything, when you get bored, so when others get bored they have something to read.. or something like that :-)

L

lol 404, are you procrastinating by any chance??

nice idea! i will be a frequent visitor:p

would I ever... :-)

(I am keeping up with my facebook and youtube duties too this evening... that bored!)

S

Hmmm, disgraceful (says he who's spent the last hour on Facebook).

S

bored bored bored
and i am hungry too....my lunch partner not around........
bored hungry
and i am tired too i want togo home
bored hungry tired

T

i'm bored too.. trying to do a presentation but can't be arsed with it.. insted i am faffing around with 'custom animations' whoops

B

In the words of Jimmy Osterberg aka Iggy Pop ...
"I'm the chairman of the bored"

Only 9.14 and I have a meeting with the supervisor next week and no motivation to do up a presentation ... its 9.15 now

http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html

If I had somebody else here, I would try the water gargling contest...

B

o

R

E

D

L

404, what are you up to today? what have you got planned and why are you bored? is it cause you rather be outside doing something fun, but are stuck at the computer having to work on your phd? it seems like a lovely day, blue sky, i wish i could be outside!!!

i am bored of my conclusions chapter. im writing it and in my head im like to myself 'yeah whatever, who cares what your bleedin thesis is showing' but i must prevail i gotta get it done within the next 30 mins! okay break over.

L

and why is your nickname 404 and are you a girl or a boy?

O

Arrrrrrrrrrr no need for beyn boryd when ye can talk lyk a pyret! its got its oyn holydayy as well arrrrrrrrrrr ! When I am feeling a bit bored, then I start to talk like a pirate!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

L

Quote From olivia:

Arrrrrrrrrrr no need for beyn boryd when ye can talk lyk a pyret! its got its oyn holydayy as well arrrrrrrrrrr ! When I am feeling a bit bored, then I start to talk like a pirate!!!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

LOL!! that is so funny

lol Olivia... I've tried some of the things on that 'bored' list below.. talking like a pirate should be added there too.

Yes Lara, lots of work and the weather is great... Have you managed to finish your conclusions?

(I'm a female 404, as in the internet's 'not found' error message)

======= Date Modified 25 Sep 2008 22:29:12 =======
B__O__R__E__D
|___________|
O___________E
|___________|
R___________R
|___________|
E___________O
|___________|
D__E__R__O__B