One for Mods: Have you tested this update in all browsers?

G

======= Date Modified 18 12 2008 17:12:03 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
Its just that I'm having 'some issues' on a Webcore based browser*. Specifically, the grey 'OK' box won't disappear for me. I have to navigate away from the page and then back.

* Safari 3.1.2

H

The ok box doesn't go away for me anymore (am using firefox) but it was ok so start with, has been happening for the last couple of days.

J

i don't always get the threads showing, sometimes they come up just one at a time, and sometimes I get the lot, no reason for the difference though

A

The edit function doesn't work. It reopens the post so you can edit it, but it doesn't update it so you never see the corrections. I use firefox 3

G

Another bug. When I'm writing a post and want to amend a word, on occasions it won't let me. Sometimes I can move the cursor back. Other times I get this big blue rectangle.

M

The edit function hasn't been working for me either on IE 7.

A

Im having a different problem, when i click into the PhD forum I no longer see a list of threads, I only see one on the page. ANyone else having this problem?

H

I need a brain transplant, any help mods?

S

I need a new mouse mat, any help mods?

G

I quite fancy Brad Pitts body (not in a homosexual sense), but as a transplant. I would imagine a big ask, and you're probably a bit busy anyway.

S

Quote From sylvester:

I need a new mouse mat, any help mods?

you can have a free find a PhD one if you email us your adress.

S

======= Date Modified 18 Aug 2008 12:42:44 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
email to s.*******@t**********y.com
not everyone can have one though. they are very special and we don't give them away very often!!:-)

H

So no brains available at the Science Registry?

S

Brilliant, I'm on it. Thanks a alot!

S

Quote From h:

So no brains available at the Science Registry?

Sorry not today. maybe the existing one needs a break some where sunny!!