PGF on Facebook

T

Apparently there is a facebook application that reverts it back to the old one. A couple of my friends have downloaded it.

T

Out of curiosity I have just been trying to go to forum's facebook group.. tried googling it with no luck... where is it exactly????

Wouldn't it be great to have applications like that for reverting your life back to how things were just before the recent upgrade. Back to life version 1.5 from life 2.0 that you are not so keen on.

A

Quote From andyp:

You can get straight their by visiting www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=30692046970

There you go!

S

Right I'm on there. And yes, I really do look like that!

T

Nice photo.. Is that one of your glamour shots?

A

Have you got something a little more recent Sylvester?

S

Recent? That was taken yesterday. I'm a lifeguard on Cleethorpes beach don't you know??8-)

T

thanks Adam

what have you done with Kitt? Sold it I guess...

S

Quote From 404:

what have you done with Kitt? Sold it I guess...

No we fell out, badly. He was getting too cocky and in danger of being a bigger star than me. So we went our separate ways and I bought a Vauxhall Nova instead.

Quote From sylvester:

No we fell out, badly. He was getting too cocky and in danger of being a bigger star than me. So we went our separate ways and I bought a Vauxhall Nova instead.

Fair enough. A Vauxhall Nova would keep his opinions to himself too.

S

Hmmmm, maybe I should stop masquerading as the Hoff and become a black and white fish instead.

T

I was kinda hoping you'd be a cat.

S

Quote From thecoastman:

I was kinda hoping you'd be a cat.

Like a black and white cat that likes chasing birds?