So who's watching the royal wedding?

R

I'm not overly fussed about it but I do have the TV on just so I can see what the dress looks like, sounds very girly but it's a nice little distraction from writing my upgrade report.

Who else is watching or even cares?

H

I have been watching. The dress was amazing, and the couple looked happy!

Did anyone else think Pippa Middleton looked the most stunning?

O

I watched parts of it--and thought it was amazing! I love all of the tradition, pomp and circumstance of these events, including the parade of the Horse Guards and etc through the streets. Pippa did look so wonderfully elegant, and Kate and William radiant and happy.

Westminster Abbey is breathtaking, and if you think of all the hundreds or even now over a thousand years of tradition wrapped in that site alone, it is amazing.

D

I watched what I could with three 'not so interested' bambinos who would have rather watched cbeebies! I thought it was lovely, although I did think Kate looked a little uncomfortable at one point in the Abbey. Not surprising she had some nerves with such amazing pomp and circumstance! I think given her background, she has acted with much dignity and poise and will do well within the royal family. Pippa looked stunning in a very simple dress and the little bridesmaids were so cute. They couple seemed very happy and I hope they have a better and happier marriage than Charles and Diana. How long before the tiny patter of feet is announced then lol?

No way!!!

======= Date Modified 29 Apr 2011 21:28:27 =======
I had a marvellous time at my friend's house - a big group of us had a champagne breakfast followed by watching the event on telly, then a buffet with scones and cream with strawberies outside in the garden. We were surrounded by Kate and William banners, bunting and Union Jacks all day, while my friend made veils for the kids out of old net curtains - which they didn't really get, but which the adults ended up wearing. It was cracking! Fabulous dress on Kate too.

P

not in the country thank heavens and kept my telly off!

T

I thought it was an interesting decision to share their wedding anniversary with Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun!

R

In the end I only watched up until Will put the ring on her finger and then I got back to work.

I did think it was a lovely dress though but wasn't really interested in watching the whole thing.

M

I hadn't seen anything on the royal wedding so I just YouTubed it for the first? time. This is the first video I watched. I thought it was real. So this is now the first impression I will ALWAYS have of the royal wedding...epic.

And you know what? I'm not gonna youtube any more videos of it. Thinking it was THIS is the best ever.