Tell me something helpful...

R

Any piece of useless information will do... ok really I just want to see what happens when I start a thread - can I really give people stars??? Let's see... and if not then sorry for wasting forum space!!!

S

:p my google chat is not working for some reason....is it useless enough info???? :p

O

today is monday.

J

There are no native swearwords in Finnish or Japanese. Apparantly.

R

======= Date Modified 25 Aug 2008 16:53:37 =======
Haha it worked!!! Well it worked on smrh who didn't already have a star... Juno and Olivia I guess you have to help several people to earn second and third stars...

By the way... very interesting Juno! But Olivia and Smrh... not so much ;-)

So chrisrolinski tell me something useful and I'll give you a star!!!

J

Ho can you tell who gave you stars? I have one, but I don't know who gave it to me.

G

======= Date Modified 25 Aug 2008 17:30:48 =======
It's Sean Connery's birthday today. Happy birthday 007 if you're reading.

R

J.M. Barrie the author of Peter Pan was the first to coin the female usage of the name 'Wendy'.

Yes I'm watching Hook.

E

Spice Girls Are awsome.

C

If you are in Manchester it will cost you £3.30 for a dayrider from Kingsway to Spring Gardens on the No.50. If however you have a young persons railcard you can get the train for £1.10 return. Bargainous? I think so.

:-);-)

W

Quote From eatingelephants:

Spice Girls Are awsome.

I beg your pardon????

S

i love keanu reeves.

T

A few nuggets of helpful information passed down from Coastman Snr to Coastman Jnr:

1. You should never try to rake leaves facing into the wind.

2. Never test the depth of the water with both feet.

3. You have two ears and one mouth. Use them in proportion.

4. If your dog is fat, you aren't getting much exercise.

R

Yaaaayyyyy I got a star!!! And all it took was a little fake-help back and forth hehehe... I'm kinda worried that it was cheating but whatever... I got a star that's all that matters!!! (up)

R

By the way coastman, very wise advice there... I did vote for you as helpful but you already had a star! What you have to do to get a second star remains a mystery...