Top 3 Gadgets Must Have For 2010

I

Ipad
Iphone or Blackberry
Philips 3D TV

What's on your list?

S

Hmmm - not an iphone (spit spit) or blackberry - I'm an HTC girl ;-)

3d tv? Think not, 3d makes me puke (sorry but literally lol) I can't watch 3d as it really makes me feel horribly ill so no point

Don't like the Ipad.... out of the 3 I'd say the Ipad but only because the other 2 options are definate no nos :-) but I don't feel any need or desire for any of them really :-/

S

What I would dearly love though is a brand new, shiny notebook, nice powerful one - sigh...... can dream ;-)

B

Quote From stressed:

/

I love the rivalry between blackberry, iphone and HTC users; it's like supporting opposing football teams. My husband has an HTC and wouldn't consider an iphone or a blackberry.

As for the list: I don't care for any of them really, but if you were to offer me one free of charge, I'd take the ipad.

A

If I could i'd have an HTC, although I won't deny, i'd have an iphone if they weren't so extortionate! I don't see the point in an ipad, i'll stick to my macbook! :)

I would quite like a ebook though for going on holidays and stuff, but I think for now I have all the gadgets I need.....!

D

Look for a rash of pad devices coming up shortly - the samsung one looks pretty good. Would I want one? Not really. SImilarly with 3D tv, don't watch enough to make it worthwhile.

I must admit I'm tempted by the new iphone nano - i have an iphone but it feels a bit clumsy when going out for a walk and wouldn't mind something a bit smaller.

I also need a nosehair trimmer (well, it is a gadget in my book!).

S

Quote From bleebles:

Quote From stressed:

/

I love the rivalry between blackberry, iphone and HTC users; it's like supporting opposing football teams. My husband has an HTC and wouldn't consider an iphone or a blackberry.

Lol, its terrible isn't it! I know a few people with Iphones and it always descends (from their side I hasten to add) into well my phone's better than your phone and my dad's bigger than yours and has a jag :p

Hmmmm..... yes, wouldn't mind a kindle or similar - but they are all things that I just couldn't justify spending money on when I have none. It would just be 'fun to have', but I still think I prefer a book :-) You can't beat that shiny new cover and book smell - you're not going to get that from an electronic gadget are you - wouldn't say no if someone gave me one for free though ;-)

S

And yes DanB the Samsung one looks good - but then it is an android base - and we're back to HTC vs Apple :p

A

Definitely Stressed - there is nothing like a book in your hands, all new and shiny - even better if signed ;)! But for going on holidays, I could take my 10 books (and lots more), in that little thing, and then have loads more space for shoes and handbags, heehee! :) But really can't afford one either, so i'll maybe just start making wee hints close to xmas!

I have an iphone, but I don't use any of the features. I use one app to track my calories per day, I barely use the phone function - the actual phone! I just leave it on my desk and never answer it :-)

Don't like the ipad - mainly cos of battery power. I want a Kindle

I also want that thing on ps3 that is a bit like the wii - you get remotes to wave about and stuff. My hubs has just told me its the 'PS Move'

I want them to bring back dance mat games :-(

S

Lol alpacalover, you have a point there!!! I remember years ago seeing an episode of Star Trek (hubby is a fan :$) and the character was reading a 'book' and it was an electronic pad thing - hubby said it wouldn't surprise him if they made things like that one day...... lol lol lol - but I said I couldn't see them catching on cos a book is tactile as well as the words! :$ Now I have to eat those words lmao!

Sneaks, I want one of those ps3 things too - want a ps3 first though!!!! Heck they cost a bomb! And I LOVED dance mats :-) so much fun lol

C

I'm not a big gadget person, but do havean iphone (got if free with my contract).
I don't like the whole 3D thing. I'm hoping it's a gimmick that'll go away again!
Not sure about the ipad and the like, never actually used one so can't really say whether I'd like ti or not. I can't really see the point of them.

J

Kindle might be Ok but trouble is a lot of the books I want arent' on it
Can't watch anyting in 3d due to bad eyesight / astigmatism - husband alway has to take kids to 3 d movies as I can't watch them.
Eveyone I know seems to have an iphone (except me and husband) and I get so fed up of the "Sent fomr my iphone" crap on teh bottom of e-mails. And they all are aleways telling me how hard up they are and how they can't afford x or y. Don't buy every gadget that comes along and then you won't be broke.

B

I have an iPod touch, but it's a few years old now, and very full, so I might upgrade it soon. It's full of apps, and I use it all the time. I also read books on it, which helps me overcome my disability problems with reading very well.

I considered the iPad, but it's too heavy (I have tried one out), and I wouldn't be able to manage it. And it's very expensive for something I wouldn't use. My iPod touch does what I need.

I've also considered a Kindle, but again it's a bit big for what I'd need, and I read already on the iPod touch.

I also have a MiFi for when I go away from home to hotels etc. to keep Internet access. But usually WiFi at home works very well.

I

guys I also have HTC.. do you think it better than I phone?