216 Hours: The Movie

C

Hi Wal

Congratulations on the submission, you are now on the way to regaining your life, it takes a bit of time, but you will be ultimately be mighty relieved to have time to do all the stuff that makes life good again.

Not wanting to put a downer on things, how is job hunting going, any luck with that yet?

W

Thank you, Eska! Cakeman, nothing yet. There were a couple of post-docs that I was well suited to, but as look would have it, I wouldn't have finished my PhD on time. Who know what I'll end up doing. It's probably not the best time to be thinking about a career in academia at the moment. Time will tell, as will the outcome of the viva.

D

Well done Wal for submitting! I am pleased to hear there were no 'cliff-hangers' with the ending of this movie (up). I am looking forward getting to your stage as the final thesis editing seems to take me forever (motivation flagging now!). So what will you do with all of that spare time? I am sure it will be filled and you will reflectively wonder how you managed to fit in a PhD ;-)

Good luck with the job hunt!

C

Congratulatons on getting thesis in. Seeing people do it is a good motivation to get on with the writing..... That hand in day seems both on the horizon and a long way away at the moment.

B

Well done Wal. Feeling anxious for my delay.

Congratulations on getting it in! Hope you're having some time off to recover as well.

A

WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

I've been away so only seeing this now, but congratulations Wally!! Aww I'm so so pleased for you!! Make sure you get a decent break, it will feel super strange for a while and you'll go back to missing it I'm sure!! But just enjoy your freedom!! Massive congrats, you bloody well deserved it!!

(up)(up)(up)(up)(up)(up)