A mistake with registration document of phd made

Y

Hello all.
I am writing in regards to something I did because I was under stress. I am first year phd before registration. I had to send my registration document to my supervisors for a check before submission. I misunderstood my supervisor's email and instead of sending the ready document to her, I submitted it straight away on the system alongside another document I completed without discussion. So, the phd registration document is officially submitted. My supervisor sent me an angry email and she thinks I did it intentionally behind her back, which is not the case at all. I got very very worried that she will suspend me or she may refuse to work with me and has a bad opinion about me. I do not know how I got confused, really. It was very stupid of me. My questions are firstly, can the supervisor withdraw the registration document even submitted and second, can the supervisor refuse to work with me or reject the document or do something else?
Thank you to all of you.

E

I can't answer your questions, just wanted to say everyone makes mistakes, it's part of being human. Your supervisor has reacted badly, why not write an email just outlining the issue. Take ownership 'I misunderstood and submitted this without discussion', highlight the consequences 'I understand this must have caused you annoyance and seemed disrespectful', highlight intentions 'it was never my intention to make you feel this' apologies 'I am sorry this occurred' and then offer a solution 'I can contact XYZ to ask the submission be held until we have discussed this fully' and then affirm 'I hope this will not affect our working relationship'
It's difficult with things being over email as we can't really read tone, but in all honesty, everyone makes mistakes and your supervisor will have made many in their life!

C

As always really well put Em! Can I hire you to write my emails when I make mistakes :)

E

Quote From cucaracha:
As always really well put Em! Can I hire you to write my emails when I make mistakes :)

Well, at least I'd be first author on something XD

Quote From Em89:
Well, at least I'd be first author on something XD

Nah, you would be bcc :)