Dr Marasp!

M

Quick word to say I have made it. I will be awarded the PhD with minor corrections!

T

Congratulations Dr marasp!! That's fantastic news - as a fourth year finishing up this is really great to hear! :)

M

After an R&R in 2011 I have now made it. I have very few corrections. They have given me 3 weeks to do these. They are very minor things (mainly paraphrasing). Don't give up please. If I can get a PhD you can make it too! Persevere! Don't give up. It took me 7 years but I got there in the end. Going out to celebrate now.

Good luck to you all!

Mara Sp.

E

Massive congratulations, Dr!!!!!!!
I'm finishing up this year too (hopefully) so it's great to read success stories!!!!!!

D

Well done!

H

Congratulations!

C

Congratulations Marasp, you are an inspiration to me. I too got an R n R but I'm going to try my best to finish my amendments and corrections in 7 months. Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Quote From marasp:
Quick word to say I have made it. I will be awarded the PhD with minor corrections!

Glad to hear lass, congratulations, well done and Merry Christmas!!!

Ian

C

Congratulations!

T

Well done Marasp! Your hard work paid off!

J

Many congrats Dr Marasp :-) Very happy for you. Enjoy this feeling. You deserve it. I hope I get there soon too! You're an inspiration.

M

Thank you all! I don't know what I would do without this forum. So, for me, the next step is to submit my corrections just after the holidays. I won't be attending my degree congregation. I will graduate in absentia in July 2015.

F

Wow Congratulations!

A

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feels good doesn't it?! Just before the holidays :) You better celebrate hard over Christmas.

M

Quote From awsoci:
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feels good doesn't it?! Just before the holidays :) You better celebrate hard over Christmas.

I will indeed. But I will also make sure that I log in on here every now and then and encourage people. I will be visiting often.

Mara