Examiner Disagreement

G

Congratulations Dr faded!!! I'm so pleased you have your degree and that your new examiners had the grace to note, in your report, that the corrections you were asked to make were ideologically motivated. Have a great celebration and do give yourself credit for everything you have achieved in the last eight years. Well done!!

T

Yippee!! I am sitting here with a big grin on my face and I don't even "know" you - you must be over the moon! Huge congratulations! I am so glad that you got the right result and that the nightmare is finally OVER!

T

CONGRATULATIONS!! So happy to read this post today. Common sense has prevailed at last!

Great to hear. Now you have your life back.

All the best for the future!!!

Ian

J

CONGRATS DR FADED :) I am so happy for you. Put the bubbly on ice ;-) You're gonna have the best celebrations ever. You got tgrough this you know you can get tgrough anything. You're such a strong and admirable person. Enjoy this feeling. Congrats doctor.

E

Massive congratulations! You desrve it!
Celebrate a lot!!!!! You, also, deserve it!!!!!

C

Congratulations! I'm so pleased to hear this news. I almost feel we need to have a forum party now!

F

Thank you so much everyone - it all still feels surreal! A forum party is definitely required!! :)

T

Congratulations Faded! Your story is an inspiration! Best wishes to you!

L

Congratulations Dr Faded!!! So delighted for you - what a journey! Enjoy your much deserved success!

H

Many congratulations Dr Faded. Well deserved victory.

M

Amazing news Dr Faded! I just resubmitted today, so hoping I'll be in the same position in a couple of months!

Congratulations Dr Faded! A terrific result. I'm really pleased for you-well done to you and best wishes. Many congratulations also to TimeforTea for results and Musicspectrum on submission!

T

A BIG congratulations to Dr faded07. I am extremely happy for you. You have fought until the very end and won. All the best to you in your future career and may things be smooth sailing from now on.

P

Congratulations. I can't imagine how it must have felt to go through that nightmare.