Got another shot at this job...

K

Hey all!

I have been asked back to the department where I had a job interview last week, to speak to them about another job that they have going there. Basically they would be able to offer it to me without advertising it, but first I have to meet someone else and convince her that someone with a PhD (as opposed to a practioner doctorate in clinical psychology) can do the job. I really really want to join this team and think I could have a future there, but now I'm more nervous than I was the first time round!

And the meeting is the day before I am due to submit my PhD...no pressure!
Eeeeeek. KB

D

(up)(up)(up) Fantastic!!! Thumbs up and fingers crossed for you, KB.

WOW! That's great news KB, well done. You must have blown them away... X 8-)

C

Congratulations. And good luck! (up)

B

What great news, KB! Is that the same post they mentioned when you went for the interview? Good luck!(up)

H

That's great news (up):-) Good luck!

K

Quote From beajay:

What great news, KB! Is that the same post they mentioned when you went for the interview? Good luck!(up)

Yes, it is Beajay. They weren't sure if they could offer it to me without advertising it, but now they are pretty sure that they can (they had to check with HR). But I still have to impress this other lady, and it sounds like that might be a tall order! Will be gutted if I don't get it :(

Fingers crossed! KB