My Viva!

S

Hi everyone

I've waited so many years to do this post... I've just passed my viva :-) I have minor amendments to do - I've been given 4 months to do them in as I'm working f/t within the dept and teaching starts next week, but in reality they won't take anything like that - they really are very minor - just presentation issues really and putting into the appendices tables and spreadsheets that I already have (but didn't include! duh)

I'll post a full viva story tomorrow when I'm feeling more with it in the hope it will help some of you and will put minds at ease. All I can say is that it was a totally positive experience - I was terrified, so stressed, so tearful, but once I got in there it was great and I really did actually enjoy it!

I want to say thanks to all the people on here who've advised me, helped me, shared their experiences, and gone through this journey with me over the last 4 years - its made the whole 'PhD thing' so much better and more fun than it might have been. You're all stars and I just wish I knew who you really are so that I could give you a big hug of thanks :-)

N

That's fabulous news - well done and congratulations Dr. Stressed! I've been following your posts and I am so pleased for you. Hope you have fun celebrating tonight (hopefully with champagne!) and I look forward to reading your viva story.

Enjoy the post-viva glow, I've heard it's wonderful! :-)

Natassia x

D

Well done you!(up)

A

Many congratulations Dr [un]Stressed :-), great news

I love posts like this!! I have been following your other posts Dr Stressed and am so happy for you. I look forward to the full viva story! Congratulations and well done!

B

Congratulations :p

K

Fantastic news- well done :-)

S

Congratulations Dr Stressed !!! Look forward to read yr viva story tomorrow. Swetch

P

CONGRATULATIONS DR. STRESSED!!!!
Wow, I have been thinking about you all day, brilliant, well done....(up)(up)

L

Congratulations! You'll have to change your name now! Looking forward to hearing the story! (up)

M

congrats and send some waves of positive energy and good luck. please :) We need it. Have fun!

E

Massive congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F

wow well done!!! you can now change your name to de-stressed :)

S

Congratulations Dr Stressed! Glad it went so well, look forward to hearing the whole story when you've finished celebrating!

P

Well Done! 'm still waiting for my viva date - 9 weeks after submission! It will be good to hear more about your positive experience.