So I passed my viva...

D

And how relieved am I! It was actually quite painless and free of too much stress - very relaxed, just like having a very interesting discussion. Two and a half hours it took but it really did feel like five minutes, I just didn't notice the time at all.

Have some corrections to do but nothing too major, shouldn't be too painful to do.

So if I can do it, anyone can :-)

Oh and a big big hello to everyone, new and old! Where have all the oldtimers gone? Make yourselves known :p

M

Congratulations! :-) (up) That must be such a relief.

M

M

======= Date Modified 09 Dec 2009 20:41:59 =======

edited: Argh, sorry for the multiple postings! :$ Not sure how that happened...

E

Congratulations!!!!!!!!
I think we all need to read about successful outcomes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Great news. Well done!

S

Well done Dr Dan!! Excellent news! Now go and plan a nice holiday for after your corrections.

C

Congratumatriculations Dr B! Well done. Also, your post gave me a much needed boost of optimism...

C

Congratulations!

(robin)

R

Good show, DanB!:-)

Please provide some feedback regarding the viva, type of questions etc.

T

Congratulations Dan, what a wonderful Christmas pressie! (gift)

M

Congratulations - so nice to hear good news on here! :-)

A

Congratulations DanB!! What a great early Christmas present!! I hope you have a brilliant christmas now and just revel in your new official smartness!! ;-)

sure have a mince pie to celebrate! (mince) (sorry, no champagne icons!!)

F

I was just about to MSN you to see how you got on, well done...will send Clara round with some mooncups! ;-)

D

Thankyou everyone! It still hasn't really sunk in yet to be honest. It was weird telling everyone at work today and I'm now "Dr Dan" at work. Can't wait to get my corrections list and crack on with it.

Agh and good old Clara, I've hunted high and low but still not found her, maybe she will be the focus of my next PhD...