STRESS!

K

Congrats Kikuka! Hope you have an amazing holiday after all the stress! Best, KB

S

Congratulations!! Very well done!

K

Well I got the list of typos to correct before I can go to binding and there are only six! That won't take long, first day I get back off hols I will do them and thats it! Feels very odd, I am not as elated as I thought I would be. I am glad the hard work is over though! I think it will hit me more when I go back to work, I haven't even spoken to my supervisor yet with being away so that will be nice too. I was very lucky with my supervisor who gas been great especially agreeing to take on a self funded student with a demanding full time job!

D

Many congratulations and well done (up)

======= Date Modified 28 Sep 2011 07:59:17 =======
Congratulations Kikuka! I have been away for a couple of weeks, so I missed your good news.

I just received the official letter too. Also my corrections have been signed off, so I suppose that this is the end of the race.

I just wanted to clarify that I am the usual corinne, but for whatever reason I couldn't log in with the old details and had to re-register with a different username, so I thought I would choose one that reflected the recent achievement - although it means that I lost my 2 stars!!!
;-)

D

Quote From DrCorinne:

I just received the official letter too. Also my corrections have been signed off, so I suppose that this is the end of the race.

I just wanted to clarify that I am the usual corinne, but for whatever reason I couldn't log in with the old details and had to re-register with a different username, so I thought I would choose one that reflected the recent achievement - although it means that I lost my 2 stars!!!
;-)

Fantastic! DrCorinne, who needs two stars when you've got a PhD? Very happy for you, as I know you went through the mill a bit and so the glory is all yours:-)(up)

K

Congratulations Corinne! Have a well deserved rest
. What are you doing to celebrate?

Thank you Delta and Kikuka!

It feels really strange. I don't know what I will do to celebrate yet. Certainly a nice meal with my family on graduation day, then will shall see. I am penniless at the moment!  :$

M

Excellent work!!!! Congratulations Dr. Kikuka!!!! Very well done. Please take a well-deserved break now!(up)

M

And Congratulations to DrCorinne too! You made it to other end and now finally you can take a break!!!

Cheers

T

======= Date Modified 29 Sep 2011 09:22:45 =======
============= Edited by a Moderator =============
--inappropriate content--

L

Well done!!! Can't wait to be in your shoes (though having said that I'm quite scared of reaching "the other side"!)

U

Hi Everyone,
I was thinking for a blog to open as "re-submission stress" and got one here. I am a newcomer and have been in stress last two weeks for my resubmission work. I have got 6 months time to re submit but feeling a bit demotivated. dont know why - dont feel to do it again. However, I need my degree. is anyone can help me? I am scared of my desire and act !!!

K

Hi Uttara
Seeing this thread again takes me back to how I felt at the time! It is demotivating to have to make corrections but you must do it. Set yourself a small list of tasks everyday and you will soon get there. I separated mine into chunks of work with a few easy things and a few harder things to do each day and I got them finished much quicker. You have come so far with your work, keep going just a little longer and you will be done. Best of luck

P

Hey Kikuka :) I remember reading your thread all those years ago :) Yet another resubmission success story :) Best of luck uttara (and others in similar situations!).