Study buddy

B

I am looking for a study buddy. Currently I am trying to write PhD research proposal for applying a PhD program in the UK. My research is about inclusive education and autism.

O

Hi Busra!

This is not my field, but I’ve done a PhD. Even English is not my first language, I believe I can give you sone tips. If still interested, please write me a private message.

Cheers!

B

Hi! I am also working on my proposal to submit by the end of the month and would like a study buddy. I am looking to work on it at least 3 times a week.

T

I'm not doing my PhD yet, but I would like to have a study buddy very much.

D

Hi @Beekay I'm a marketing research professional looking to join PhD and currently working to get a paper published for next year. If you are still looking for a study partner, let me know. I will be able to join for group studying.

D

In the similar boat, searching for a study buddy!

A

Hi,I would like to have a study buddy to stay motivated. I have started my PhD 2 months ago. would love to work with someone who can motivate me to follow a daily schedule to reach the final goals

H

Hi all,
I am wondering what a study buddy is, and I think I could do with one too.
Doing my Ph.D. by thesis, not publication, in the area of environmental science/Geography.
I have allocated time for myslef to just 'write' but finding it very hard to do just that.
I have tried all the tricks in the book to help me focus and none have helped.

S

I would be grateful if we are study buddies, shoot me a pm