Viva, only a week away

K

Hi all.

My viva is on June 10th and I'm feeling very weird. I'm so grateful for such a forum where we can share experiences. By the way, I am in Gaborone, Botswana, near South Africa and I hope to know my verdict before the opening ceremony of the world cup. I'm not really nervous but some of sections of my thesis sound too complicated for my liking and I'm not sure if I'd answer questions from those too well. I'm also so bored and trying my best to concentrate. :-( I thought I'd be very excited at this stage and all energized because the end is here.... I hope it's normal to feel this way.

Cheers, Kellykel

M

======= Date Modified 03 Jun 2010 14:04:15 =======
Hi kellykel,

good luck for your VIVA. Mine is tomorrow, I got tones of advice so look at the other post on this "VIVA next week Friday "

M

Good luck, Kellykel. :-) You'll be fine!

K

Thanks everyone,

MumPhDStudent how was your viva? Mine now only 3 days away.

B

I gave MumPhDStudent lots of advice, as did others, so definitely check her thread as she said (use the search facility in the forum to search for the thread title she gave you).

At this point, though, the best thing you can probably do is to relax, rest and help yourself be prepared that way. Don't do any last-minute revision on the day before, but relax.

Good luck!

K

All the best MumPhd, (up). You will come out tops.