who is the oldest memeber in this forum

S

======= Date Modified 19 15 2009 20:15:07 =======
I was bored really, needed to distract my self, so i thought to post a thread to find out who is the oldest member here? (I mean the first who used this forum) the most active? the best supporters? the wisest ...etc.

Just a thought (gift)(tree)(turkey):p

Well Someone, I'm certainly the best looking, you can be sure of that...

Well Someone, I'm certainly the best looking, you can be sure of that...

W

Have to agree with Eska there - those pinky-purple ear muffs really go with the bright red Santa coat. I'm the most disorganised and fatalistic member, and probably the biggest tea drinker of everyone. I'm probably also the youngest member of the forum to be most like an old man in my attitude and outlook (not that I'm in any way offending old (nay, mature people to be extra PC)). God, I'm starting to brag now, but I'm also the the member of this forum who most secretly desires to be a Citreon Saxo driving, raving party animal with one of those super-load exhausts, on my car, that boy-racers have. Weird, I know, and totally against my current ascetic, monk-like existence.

M

I'm probably the coldest. :-(

S

And I'm probably the warmest, and from the farthest away place in relation to everyone else. And, I have no doubt whatsoever, I'd be the biggest Smiths fan on this site - which also gives an indication of my age! (tree)

M

Pah, no need to rub it in about being the warmest, Sue2604. My feet are frozen. Almost.

The Smiths? We might well be a similar age then. :-)

P

By oldest do you mean the one who has been here the longest or the one who is the most advanced in years?

I am PhD Bug
I turn 25 very near New Years eve
I have been here for a year and a term

:-)

I am very warm now, have eaten a good dinner, and packing for my hollllidayyyy from tomorrow yippe yipppe yeah!!!

Hey Wally, if only there were mistletoe smilies eh!

I too am a smiths fan, although not obsessively so. Bowie is more the man for me, ever since a very young age - kind of showing my age, although liking him was a bit retro then too.

S

======= Date Modified 19 Dec 2009 20:20:53 =======

Quote From moonblue:

Pah, no need to rub it in about being the warmest, Sue2604. My feet are frozen. Almost.

MB, I'd rather have some cold weather, especially if you guys are getting snow! Saw it on the news last nite, and looked lovely. Trying to get around in 40 degree heat, and study in a house with no aircon isn't fun.

And Eska, absolutely agree with you about Bowie. Me too!

M

Quote From Sue2604:

Quote From moonblue:

MB, I'd rather have some cold weather, especially if you guys are getting snow! Saw it on the news last nite, and looked lovely. Trying to get around in 40 degree heat, and study in a house with no aircon isn't fun.

OK, I'll send you a bit of our cold, maybe even some snow. We've got heavy snow forcast for the night and tomorrow morning.
(snowman) (snowman) (snowman) I do like snow. I just wish my feet were warmer!

P

Moonblue, drink hot choco, then get in bed early tonight, with a book and a hot water bottle under the covers near your feet, and turn on the heating.

My routine every night, plus drops of lav oil on pillow!!:p

P

have people noticed that PhDbug is now a guy?

I reckon I've got the most essays to mark over the holidays: 140, bleeeuuuurrrrrggghhhh. And I've just discovered that consuming Rose may take the edge of it, but doesn't make the process any quicker! Maybe some more hardcore substances will do it...

M

Quote From phdbug:

Moonblue, drink hot choco, then get in bed early tonight, with a book and a hot water bottle under the covers near your feet, and turn on the heating.

My routine every night, plus drops of lav oil on pillow!!:p

Hot chocolate sounds like a good idea. I'm actually just about to go to bed, with a book (on writing a literature review :/ ) and a hot water bottle (plus a cat or two, one or two children, and a husband). Turning the heating up involves lugging in more firewood (or using tomorrow's firewood now and bringing in more tomorrow morning in the snow). Hot water bottle will have to do. :-)

Good night everybody. :-) (snowman)(tree)