The Great Star Appeal

Quote From sneaks:

if you are teh OP, its next to the 'send PM' button on each person's post

Thanks Sneaks but

nothing there for me - even though logged in and looking at the thread that a logged in user has created??

This is a shocking revelation! - I mean, if several people don't have the helpful user buttons appear, then of course I only have 2 stars!! I am outraged, well nearly, I will be outraged after a cup of tea!

Quote From Ev:

Quote From sneaks:

if you are teh OP, its next to the 'send PM' button on each person's post

Thanks Sneaks but

nothing there for me - even though logged in and looking at the thread that a logged in user has created??

You have to be the thread creator in order to say someone is helpful, you can't just be another poster on the thread if that makes sense, so only Wal can (or should be able to) click the helpful user button for people on this thread.

W

The Forumgate Scandal 2010!

S

Only the person who started the thread can vote for other usful voters on that thread and you can only vote for some one once!

woohoo!! Thanks Sneaks and Sascha - I cast my first vote!

W

But I don't even have a button that I can press to vote for a person. There's no option there.

You can go back to old threads you created in the past though. Yeah, this whole no helpful user button is scandalous, but Wal, does that mean you have never given anyone a vote as a helpful user?

I'm trying to sell the contents of my flat on ebay this afternoon, so am too busy to be truly outraged, but I may be later, if it doesn't get sorted out.

Maybe the mods thought you would use the button irresponsibly Wal

W

Correct Eska, I've never voted anyone to be helpful - I've always now, I realise, been denied the right. That score board for stars would look very different had I been. I'm going to be busy if this ever gets sorted out for me - put it that way.

W

Quote From sneaks:

Maybe the mods thought you would use the button irresponsibly Wal

I'd use it judiciously Sneaks, judiciously...

if the mods are reading this, can we also have more avatar wardrobe options. i know we can create our own, but I can't be bothered to work out how. Can we have some bunny ears and some other coloured tops - ooh and maybe a bag or something??

S

Techy seems to think it might be becuae your name is too long and causing a bug so you don't get the option, checking now.....

Yeah, can we have some skinny jeans and shoulder paddy type dresses and jackets. Also, those frilly dresses make us look like jelly fish, so can we have something more flattering in the girly options please?

S

I'm afraid you'll have to spend time procrastinating and creating your own cloths using the download option as there are more important things then avitar outfits ant this end, but we are trying to fix the helpful button for Wal!